SCA Social 20 Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCAS20D Technical support thread

2 posters

Go down

SCAS20D Technical support thread Empty SCAS20D Technical support thread

Post  Timmy Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Ok first off all don't even bother flaming my thread about how its not a social discussion and such because i have permission to post this thread to address the problem of signatures
So i was wondering if anyone else set them selves a signature and then didn't have it show up when you post? because i have a sig but i can't see it when i post something. my profile information says i have one and that it should be added automatically and there's a box checked off saying Attach signature underneath the preview and send boxes so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on how to fix this problem?
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

SCAS20D Technical support thread Empty Re: SCAS20D Technical support thread

Post  DefconRed Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Timmy wrote:Ok first off all don't even bother flaming my thread about how its not a social discussion and such because i have permission to post this thread to address the problem of signatures
So i was wondering if anyone else set them selves a signature and then didn't have it show up when you post? because i have a sig but i can't see it when i post something. my profile information says i have one and that it should be added automatically and there's a box checked off saying Attach signature underneath the preview and send boxes so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on how to fix this problem?

Same problem here
DefconRed
DefconRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Timmy Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:58 pm

i figured it out, i looked though the host sites FAQ, its a setting that only Mr. Boyko can change. i shall inform him
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum