SCA Social 20 Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence?

3 posters

Go down

Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence? Empty Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence?

Post  Orange Revenge Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

some people may argue "violence on tv affects our minds, therefore making us more violent?" Any thoughts or questions...

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please ensure you proof read your forum post to ensure clarity and understanding)
Orange Revenge
Orange Revenge

Back to top Go down

Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence? Empty Re: Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence?

Post  dirtdivr Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 pm

it depends a lot on their age and how mature they are. I play call of duty way to much but i am not going to go and hold up a happy mart because of it. It depends on how seriously they take it.
dirtdivr
dirtdivr

Back to top Go down

Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence? Empty Re: Are Kids afected buy TV and vidio game violence?

Post  Timmy Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 pm

dirtdivr wrote: it depends a lot on their age and how mature they are. I play call of duty way to much but i am not going to go and hold up a happy mart because of it. It depends on how seriously they take it.

I agree that playing Call of duty is not going to make you go hold up a happy mart or become a serial killer but i would argue that most people who play video games or watch TV do not take is seriously enough.

TV and video games do tend to portray killing as trivial. And some games out there do encourage brutal killing but even with that if your going to go kill somebody its because you have other problems not because you saw it on tv and wanted to try it
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtdivr Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:37 pm

It depends a lot of what game it is. I will be honest GTA looks like it will be fun but that doesnt mean i will go do the same things that are done in the game
dirtdivr
dirtdivr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum